Removes Toxic Remnants
Packed With Antioxidents
Prevents Cell Damage
Helps Fight Illness
- Boosts Immune System
- Increases energy
- Improve disease fighting capacity
- Helps relieve itching
- Assists essential removal of toxic impurities
Holy Anointing Oil with Frankincense & Myrrh is our Oil of Gladness oil. This can be used for Daily Prayers, Naming Ceremonies, and Blessings 1/4 oz Bottle
This oil is for Healing and intercession.
- Made Frankincense & Myrrh Fragrance Oil Roll-On (1-Unit) Clean, Rich, Pure Scent. Alcohol-Free, Oil Based, Long Lasting, Concentrated. | .125 Fluid Ounces / 3.7 ml
- Frankincense & Myrrh – Spicy, deep and delicately sweet with woody undertones. These revered aromatic resins share an ancient history, traveling the camel caravans and sailing the Nile River.
- Being oil-based it smells stronger and last longer than traditional alcohol based perfumes that tend to evaporate quicker. Kuumba Made Fragrance Oils are distinctive, unique and highly concentrated; a few drops will go a long way.
- These fragrances can also be used as air fresheners, colognes, or a few drops can be added to your favorite body lotion, massage oil or bath oil.
- It can help to enhance meditation, increase relaxation and it's enticing nature makes it perfect for men and women.
In the temple days, sweet incense containing Frankincense was placed on the Inner Altar of the Tabernacle and burned morning and evening. It speaks of intercession. Myrrh, used as a burial spice and in purification rites, was a primary ingredient of the Holy Anointing Oil. It speaks of suffering and death, but our total deliverance in the atoning work of Messiah. Frankincense & Myrrh, two of the three prophetic gifts given to the Messiah at His birth, represent His role as Priest and Prophet, signifying all that Messiah would do and continues to do on our behalf.
He was wounded for our transgression, He was bruised for our iniquities; ....and by His stripes we are healed."
"...he is totally able to deliver those who approach God through him; since he is alive forever and thus able to intercede on their behalf."
Myrrh is also an important ingredient in purification rites. In addition to this, it is also the primary ingredient of the Holy Anointing Oil. The priest anoints people with it in order to help them atone for their sins in the face of God. The Frankincense and Myrrh Anointing Oil is one of the most effective oils that you can use for prayers and deliverance.
The spiritual realms run parallel to the natural realm. This means that what we see here, in our world, is a result of what happened in the spiritual realm. In both realms, however, snakes hate this fragrance. Just the smell of it is enough to make them keep their distance. This is why, in many houses in Israel, people use it to keep snakes away from their property.
Myrrh is an exotic Biblical spice that you will often find in the Bible. Queen Esther bathed in it for six months before she presented herself to the king. This oil is bitter to the taste but it has a very sweet smell. When used for spiritual purposes it means the death of self, in order to become a sweet savour to the Lord.
"A bundle of myrrh is my well-beloved unto me."
Song of Sol. 1:13
- Prayer and blessing tool; anointing oil is used to set apart the kingdom of God
- Daily prayer; fragrant reminder that Jesus is always near
- Religious present; thoughtful present for all believers
- Reinforce spiritual meaning; reinforces faith through prayer
- Made in the UK; hand-filled and blessed
The Anointing Oil is based on the Organic Extra virgin olive oil.
The Anointing Oil was traditionally used for the church service and religious rituals. But also it can be used for home blessing and conducting home prayers. The Anointing Oil Frankincense & Myrrh is made in the UK. It has rich spicy aroma which will help to create cozy family atmosphere in your home. The oil is produced on the basis of the ancient recipes and the modern technologies help to keep all the healing properties of the Biblical plants and flowers. The Anointing Oil is provided in the bottle of special design, which reflects the style of the ancient bottles for spices and incense. Size: 3,74" х 1,37" х 0,78" (9,5 x 3,5 x 2 cm) Volume: 0,34 fl.oz (10 ml) Weight: 1,48 oz (42 g
Begin your journey to a more natural future
Book your BioScan
Only £120 with code NY19
Our original BioScan tool highlights the impact of your lifestyle and diet on your organs, instantly. The detailed report will highlight the level of stress on body, brain and all internal systems, then recommends what you need for optimum health.
Our top selling products