Removes Toxic Remnants
Packed With Antioxidents
Prevents Cell Damage
Helps Fight Illness
- Boosts Immune System
- Increases energy
- Improve disease fighting capacity
- Helps relieve itching
- Assists essential removal of toxic impurities
Our 100% Pure Organic Castor Oil is cold pressed
What is Castor Oil?
Castor Oil is a vegetable oil extracted from the seed of the castor plant Ricinus communis. Castor oil is colourless or very light yellow in colour and is either mild or odourless in taste and smell. Ninety percent (90%) of it’s fatty acid chains are ricinoleic acid – an unsaturated omega-9 fatty acid which is well known medically for it’s “remarkable analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects“
This makes it an effective organic pain reliever that also reduces inflammation.
What is Castor Oil used for?
Castor oil is categorised by the United States Food and Drug Administration (with field offices and laboratories worldwide including the United Kingdom) as “recognised as safe and effective” for over-the-counter use as:
- Castor Oil for Hair: A Treatment for hair breakage and encouraging hair growth – Regular usage of castor oil has been reported to increase hair growth, reduce or prevent hair damage and breakage, treat dry hair conditions and condition and moisturise the hair and scalp. The oil can be used to prevent hair frizz and/or split ends.
- A remedy for skin disorders or skin problems such as Acne and Psoriasis – castor oil penetrates deep into the skin and due to it’s low molecular mass, anti-inflammatory and moisturising abilities it aids in treating the symptoms of skin conditions.
- An ingredient for skin conditioning in products such as lip balm, lipstick and shampoo for it’s moisturising properties.
- An anti-inflammatory and pain reliever for Arthritis, muscular pain and certain medical procedures (research studies find it more effective at relieving pain than ultrasound gel in some procedures).
- A laxative for constipation – castor oil is a stimulant and lubricating laxative which works by causing contractions in the small intestine when ingested orally (Our Organic Castor Oil is safe for ingestion).
In folk medicine, pre-dating Government regulation and legislation – castor oil has been and remains a popular solution for:
- Treating Burns, Sunburns, Cuts and Abrasions – it’s pain relieving and anti-inflammatory properties reduce redness, swelling and inflammation.
- Inducing labour – occasionally recommended by midwives, castor oil induces labour in pregnant women. Scientific research shows that Ricinoleic acid, the fatty acid that makes up ~90% of the oil, binds to one particular receptor in the uterus causing contractions which “induces labor in pregnant females“
- Removing Styes in the eyes – pouring a small amount into the eye and allowing it to circulate around the inside of the eyelid is said to draw the stye out of the eye (however, we recommend to avoid eye contact with castor oil).
- Promoting eyelash growth within Ayurvedic medicine – a Hindu system of traditional medicine that is native to India.
- Encouraging Eyebrow growth – It’s no secret that beauty industry professionals prefer castor oil for hair growth. Click and discover how the experts use castor oil for eyebrows in our recent article.
Castor oil is also used as a rub or pack for the following ailments (achieved by soaking a piece of flannel in castor oil then placing it on the area of complaint accompanied by a heat source such as a hot water bottle);
- Abdominal complaints,
- muscle pains,
- inflammatory conditions,
- skin eruptions,
Castor oil is one of earth oldest and most versatile gifts. It's loaded with anti-oxidants, essential fatty acids and vitamins, including vitamin E, making it a powerful anti-aging agent.
Castor Oil has been known to help with digestion, stimulate hair growth and improve skin conditions. This organic cold-pressed castor oil can help enhance your hair, eyelashes and eyebrows.
You can also use it to keep your lips hydrated, salty and glossy. Enjoy the wide range of uses and benefits in this Glory Edward Castor Oil. It's free of additives, chemicals and hexane, and It's suitable for use on all types of skin and hair.
Begin your journey to a more natural future
Book your BioScan
Only £250 with code NY23
Our original BioScan tool highlights the impact of your lifestyle and diet on your organs, instantly. The detailed report will highlight the level of stress on body, brain and all internal systems, then recommends what you need for optimum health.
Our top selling products