Removes Toxic Remnants
Packed With Antioxidents
Prevents Cell Damage
Helps Fight Illness
- Boosts Immune System
- Increases energy
- Improve disease fighting capacity
- Helps relieve itching
- Assists essential removal of toxic impurities
What is vitamin A?
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin, as well as an antioxidant. Vitamin A is particularly important for normal vision, healthy bone growth and healthy skin. As an anti-inflammatory and protective supplement it is essential for the mucous membranes of the digestive and urinary tracts, as well as the respiratory passages and also strengthens the immune system and the quality of sperm.
In nature, vitamin A occurs in two primary forms: as active vitamin A, and as carotenes (pro-vitamin A), such as beta-carotene, astaxanthin, lutein, zeaxanthin, etc.
Active vitamin A can be found in meat and animal products, such as liver, milk, and eggs, and is called retinol. This 'preformed' vitamin A has a very high bio-availability and can be directly absorbed by the body.
The plant carotenes that occur in yellow and orange-colored fruits and vegetables, as well as in dark green vegetables, must first be converted to vitamin A within the body.
What is the role of vitamin A in the human body?
- Important for normal vision and distinguishing between light and dark
- Contributes to the growth and regeneration of the skin and mucous membranes
- Supports a well-functioning immune system
- Has an important function in cell division
- Contributes to the metabolism of iron within the body
- Protects the body from free radical damage
Possible consequences of vitamin A deficiency:
- Night blindness (limited ability to see in low light)
- Skin problems (acne, rough dry skin, dermatitis, psoriasis, increased wrinkling)
- Increased susceptibility to infection (colds, herpes)
- Poor wound healing
- Infertility in men and women
- Reduced sperm count and sperm quality
- Thyroid dysfunction
Vitamin A works closely with Zinc, Vitamin D and Vitamin K2
Vitamin A works synergistically with vitamin D3 and K2, magnesium and dietary fat. Vitamin A and D work together to regulate the production of certain vitamin K-dependent proteins. As soon as vitamin K activates these proteins, they help to mineralise bones and teeth, protect the arteries and soft tissue from calcification and protect against cell death.
CarotenAll® contains alpha- and beta-carotene extracted from palm fruit (EVTene) in a ratio similar to carrots. One softgel of CarotenAll® provides greater amounts of the major carotenoids (Alpha & Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Zeaxanthin and Lycopene) than 5-6 servings of fruits and vegetables.
Lycopene is an antioxidant carotenoid extract from non-GMO tomatoes (Lyc-O-Mato®). Lycopene protects against damage from the reactive oxygen species (ROS) singlet oxygen.
Lutein is an antioxidant carotenoid that occurs in nature with zeaxanthin. Dietary lutein and zeaxanthin concentrate in the eye's macula and lens where they protect these tissues from oxidative stress. Astaxanthin is a highly-potent antioxidant carotenoid found in seafood and algae that protects lipids from peroxidation.
Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times per day or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Sunflower oil and palm olein. Softgel consists of bovine gelatin, glycerin, purified water and organic caramel.
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
- Carotenall contains Alpha- and beta-carotene extracted from palm fruit in a ratio similar to carrots
- One soft gel of carotenall provides greater amounts of the major carotenoids than 5-6 servings of fruits and vegetables
- Lycopene supports healthy prostate function and protects against damage from the Reactive oxygen species singlet oxygen
Begin your journey to a more natural future
Book your BioScan
Only £195 with code NY22
Our original BioScan tool highlights the impact of your lifestyle and diet on your organs, instantly. The detailed report will highlight the level of stress on body, brain and all internal systems, then recommends what you need for optimum health.
Our top selling products