Removes Toxic Remnants
Packed With Antioxidents
Prevents Cell Damage
Helps Fight Illness
- Boosts Immune System
- Increases energy
- Improve disease fighting capacity
- Helps relieve itching
- Assists essential removal of toxic impurities
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin. Vitamin E is one of the most powerful antioxidants. Vitamin E helps your skin stay healthier and more supple by ensuring you get enough of this antioxidant vitamin.
- High Absorption Formula
- Up to 3x Greater Absorption
- Supports Healthy Cardiovascular & Brain Function
- EVNol SupraBio
- Dietary Supplement
Toco-Sorb® tocotrienol-vitamin E complex utilizes SupraBio™ enhanced absorption system. Tocotrienols support healthy cardiovascular function by protecting against the oxidation of low density lipoproteins (i.e., LDL-cholesterol) and helping to maintain cholesterol levels already within the normal range. Toco-Sorb® also supports healthy brain function.
Typically, bioavailability of tocotrienols is low. Patented SupraBio™ specialized lipid mixture, however, enhances tocotrienol uptake 2 to 3 times. Toco-Sorb® is derived from natural full spectrum palm oil.
Tocotrienols - the important vitamin E molecules
Tocotrienols basically act like tocopherols as an antioxidant in the body. However, they have some functions that are not found in tocopherols. Research also shows that tocotrienols have a 40 to 60 times higher antioxidant effect against lipid peroxidation in the cell membranes than tocopherols.
This increased vitamin activity can be explained by the better distribution of the tocotrienols in the cell membrane layers and the stronger integration into the membrane lipids, which protects the DNA more effectively against oxidative damage.
What are the benefits of tocotrienols in Complete Vitamin E capsules?
- Tocotrienols protect the skin better than tocopherols from oxidative stress, which arises when the skin is exposed to the UV rays of the sun.
- Tocotrienols have excellent antioxidant properties, which can have a positive effect on the suppression of inflammation and cell degeneration. They do this by preventing free radicals from triggering fatty acid degradation, which can result in cell damage.
- Tocotrienols have a strong influence on the transcription factor NF-ÿB. This factor regulates genes that play a central role in immune response, inflammation, and aging.
Usage: Take 1 softgel 1 or 2 times per day with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Palm oil and polyoxyl castor oil. Softgel consists of bovine gelatin (BSE-free), glycerin and purified water.
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
Begin your journey to a more natural future
Book your BioScan
Only £120 with code NY19
Our original BioScan tool highlights the impact of your lifestyle and diet on your organs, instantly. The detailed report will highlight the level of stress on body, brain and all internal systems, then recommends what you need for optimum health.
Our top selling products