Removes Toxic Remnants
Packed With Antioxidents
Prevents Cell Damage
Helps Fight Illness
- Boosts Immune System
- Increases energy
- Improve disease fighting capacity
- Helps relieve itching
- Assists essential removal of toxic impurities
Wellness Renewed – Cholesterol Health Management Consultation
Cholesterol is present in every cell and promotes hormone production, digestion, and the conversion of sunlight into vitamin D. High cholesterol, particularly high LDL levels (the “bad cholesterol”) is not something that should be ignored. Cholesterol problems can affect anyone. Monitoring cholesterol levels is crucial, high cholesterol levels build up in your arteries and increase your risk of heart disease.
Individuals with unhealthy cholesterol levels typically do not develop specific symptoms. High cholesterol can cause a dangerous accumulation of cholesterol and other deposits on the walls of your arteries (atherosclerosis). These deposits (plaques) can reduce blood flow through your arteries, which can cause complications, such as:
- Chest pain. If the arteries that supply your heart with blood (coronary arteries) are affected, you might have chest pain (angina) and other symptoms of coronary artery disease.
- Heart attack. If plaques tear or rupture, a blood clot can form at the plaque-rupture site — blocking the flow of blood or breaking free and plugging an artery downstream. If blood flow to part of your heart stops, you’ll have a heart attack.
- Stroke. Similar to a heart attack, a stroke occurs when a blood clot blocks blood flow to part of your brain.
This Consultation will provide a simple step-by-step plan that will help you understand what your key area(s) are and provide you a tailored protocol designed specifically to help you take back control of your health while reducing your risk of heart disease.
Begin your journey to a more natural future
Book your BioScan
Only £250 with code NY23
Our original BioScan tool highlights the impact of your lifestyle and diet on your organs, instantly. The detailed report will highlight the level of stress on body, brain and all internal systems, then recommends what you need for optimum health.
Our top selling products